Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oct 23 2013

Blimey, where the heck did the last three days go? It doesn't feel like 3 days have passed, if you had asked me I would have said I just blogged yesterday. Must be going senile....oh.. wait.... nevermind, it's just my mental illness.

Seriously.

A few years ago I had an almost photographic memory, now I struggle to remember things and have to write things down if I don't want to forget. It is what I find to be one of the more annoying aspects of my illness, and impacts my family a fair bit. They came to rely on me to remember important dates and appointments, and then suddenly I was forgetting even some really basic stuff (like paying bills).

So yeah, I forgot that I hadn't posted. So now I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. I moderate comments and unsavoury ones will be deleted.