Thursday, October 3, 2013

New Beginning - Part 3

This is the final post of the content of my former site. It is the last post I made there, the first in a blog format and it points to where I am now. Every post after this will be new content and I apologise for any confusion the older stuff may cause with it's references to the site.

 After leaving this site wallowing for quite some months I have turned my attention back to it and decided to continue the story in blog form. Hopefully this will make it a bit easier to follow along as a reader. As before there will not be a definite chronological order. My mind does not work in that way. Since beginning this site I have had a major setback with my PTSD/depression/anxiety issues. There are probably several reasons for this, and perhaps starting my story was a reason, and running away from my story was another.

 A bigger reason was the arrest of one my children for a serious criminal offense, which led to a lot of anger, tears and anxiety. He has since become an adult and lives his life away from his family by his own choice. His case is unresolved. So my goal is to revive this site and face my story, for my own good. Whilst I continue to let it control me and my thoughts I seriously doubt I will be able to truly move forward. I know this will not be an easy process, but it is one I am determined to progress through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. I moderate comments and unsavoury ones will be deleted.