Friday, November 15, 2013

Halfway

We are halfway through November, and that means halfway through NaNoWriMo, which is the main reason I am not really blogging here. I have passed the 30,000 word mark, so I am really pleased with myself.
I have also been really creative this month, which is nice too.
Today hasn't been such a good day though. I'm still in my pjs at 10:30pm and I didn't get out of bed until after the kids got home from school. I'd still be there frankly, if not for my partner. I really didn't want to deal with life today.
I have had a couple of days where I have gotten up early, with the kids, and then wanted to go back to bed but have fought against it, but today bed won the battle.
Anyway, it is only one day. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. I moderate comments and unsavoury ones will be deleted.